The Diwali celebration this year was a grand one. The five day long festivities has now come to a close with the Bhai Dooj, Bhai Photo or Bhau Beej celebration. On this auspicious day, sisters wish and pray for the well being of their brothers.
This is also the day where sisters and brothers show some sibling love and acknowledge the joy and happiness they get from each other. To help you celebrate the day, we’ve compiled a list of the best Bhai Dooj captions, wishes, messages, quotes and status for you to share on social media. Take a look and find the perfect ones to show some sibling love.
Happy Bhai Dooj Instagram Captions
- We might be miles apart, but I always keep praying for your long life and good health. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- I’m so lucky to have a brother like you! Happy Bhai Dooj, bhaiya!
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy BHAI DOOJ, my brother! 😊
- In love and laughter, in pain and happiness, you have been a good companion. May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- My sister is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone, you make me happy when I am down. Thanks for being there for me always. Happy Bhai Dooj. 😊
- There cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj!
Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes For Brothers
Brothers are very special for sisters and Bhai dooj is the perfect day to express your affection for your brother. These are some Bhai dooj wishes you can send your brother to make him feel special.
- Dear Brother, on this Bhai dooj I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Bhai dooj!
- You helped me while I was in trouble you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. A ‘thank you’ is insufficient for all this. Happy Bhai dooj to you Brother. ❤️
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- Sky is blue, feel this hue, My love is for you Bhaiya.. always true. Loads of good wishes for Bhai Dooj!! 😊
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Bhai dooj.
Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes for Sisters
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhai Dooj, Dear Sister. ❤️
- A happy Bhai Dooj! Grant that I may bring no tear to any eye when this Bhai Dooj in time shall end. Let it be said I’ve played the friend, have lived and loved and labored here, and made of it a happy year for you my dearest sister.
- God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise Sister. In good times or bad ones you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do. 😊
- Intelligent and beautiful as you are my sister is the best. On this Bhai dooj, I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.
Bhai Dooj WhatsApp status
- A brother is a friend given by nature.
- Friends come and go, but You my dear Brother, are always there !
- You are taller than me now. But still you are little brother for me.
- Nothing can stop me from loving my brother. ❤️
- My Brother is the GUIDE of my LIFE.
Happy Bhai Dooj Quotes
- A brother is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
- Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.
- Being brother & sister means being there for each other. ❤️
- Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
Happy Bhai Dooj Greeting Messages
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you very Bhai Dooj and best of luck for everything dearest sister! ❤️
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- Your beautiful smile makes my day. With your caring ways you’ve become my second mother. Darling Sister, I want you to know that I will always be there for you.
- Another fresh Bhai Dooj is here… Another year to live, to banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give is here. Happy Bhai Dooj Brother.
Happy Bhai Dooj Facebook Status
- You can share your pain, You can share your fears, And you can share your happiness. Thanks for being a very understanding brother! Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
- Your charming smiles make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister what may come I will always stand by you. ❤️
- In times of happiness and in times of pain, this brother is always there to share and care. Come what may, I will always be here. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- You are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wish you a very Bhai Dooj dearest sister.
Bhai Dooj Quotes in Hindi
- Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain Ek hazaaron mein meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Bhaidooj. ❤️
- Bhai Behan Ka Pyar, Ye Pyara Tyohaar, Sari Duniya Me Iski Gunj, Sabko Mubarak Bhaiya-Dooj.
- Bahan Chahey Bhai Ka Pyar, Nahi Chahe Mahnge Uphar, Rishta Atoot Rahey Sadiyon Tak, Mile Mere Bhai Ko Khushiyan Apar Happy Bhaiya Dooj.
- Bhaiya Dooj ka tyohar hai, Bhai ko tilak lagane ko behen tyar hai, Jaldi se lagwa lo tilak mere bhai, Tujhse gift lene ko yeh behen bekaraar hai. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- Yeh Tyohar Hai Kuch Khaas, Bani Rahey Hamare Pyar Ki Yahi Mithas, Happy Bhaidooj. 😊
- Khushnaseeb hoti hai wo behen, Jise bhai ka pyar milta hai, Aur khushnaseeb hote hai wo bhai behen Jinhe Bhai Dooj ka tyohaar milta hai. Happy Bhaidooj.
- Prem aur vishwas ke bandhan ko manaao. Jo dua maango, usse tum paao. Bhaidooj ka tyohaar hai, bhaiyya jaldo aao. Apni pyari behena se tilak lagwaao. Happy Bhaidooj.
- Bhain lagati tilak, phir mithai hai khilati, Bhai deta paise or bhain hai muskurati, Bhai bhain ka yeh rishta na pade kabhi lose, Meri pyari bhaina mubarak ho aapko Bhai Dooj. Happy Bhaiya Dooj. 😊
- Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume, Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho, Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye, tum mujhe kuch to commission do! To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother. Just kidding as always. Happy Bhai Dooj.